Friday, January 30, 2009

Balloon Release Numbers 69 And 70


Ballon Release number 69 was let go early in the morning on January 29, 2009. Lexi let it go from the Atascocita area at about 8:30 AM.


The day old ballons sailed slowly upward and caught a gust...


eventually finding a course toward the city of Houston, toward the southwest.


Later that evening at 8:30 PM Balloon Release number 70 was set free from the balcon, drifting up into the cold air in the exact aame direction. Maybe they will labnd in the same location! Right.

I am planning a large bouquet or release for number 100 which is rapidly approaching. I am hoping that maybe I can plan it in advance and on the same day have others participate and release ballons in multiiple locations around the world. It is National Ballon Release Month in February, you know?


Want to know when a balloon is found. Then join the Balloon Release E-Mail Notification. We will e-mail you ONLY when a release is reported found!

Join the fun and release your own messages. Questions? Read our Balloon Release How-To Guide. It's FREE!

3 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

Good Deal Alan....Onward toware 100!!
Linda

Alan said...

Linda- Yes, and I am going to send out e-mails to see if maybe I can get friends in a dozen cities around the world to release on the same day, a 100 release celebration! ! ! Hope you can play.

BTW, Did I mention I added Psyche to the blog roll on Laid Back THink Tank???

Alan

Linda S. Socha said...

Thanks Darling . I appreciate that!
Hugs
Linda