Sunday, December 28, 2008

Balloon Releases 19 and 20!

Tonight we reached the 20 mark on releases, with 19 and 20 going up and away on a gentle breeze, headed in a southwest direction awat from 1960 Road East.


The first one I released actually rose so slowly that it became tangled on a power line. YIKES! I was already envisioning the electric company sending me a big bill for some strange repair. I mean, my name and address are on the postcard! Here you can see the lower balloon, to the left, it is caught on the line.


Luckily the plucky little aeronaut freed itself and soared away to new heights. Whew, big sigh of relief. You can see them both headed away in this shot. Remember to let me know if you release any balloons so I can log the. E-mail me if you want any instructions on participating here, or want to include Balloon Release blog information.

Alan

No comments: