Friday, December 19, 2008

Balloon Releases 6, 7 And 8. A New Person Releasing, A New Release Location.

More balloons were set free today, this time by a co-worker's daughter, Ashlyn, from a new location just south of Humble, TX on Greens Road. Three bundles in total were released on December 19, 2008 between the hours of 3 and 4 PM.

Preparing to let them go...


People can't help but smile when they let a balloon go aloft...


Up, up, and away. Yeah Ashlyn!


Three balloon messages in the air, the highest one just visible in this shot. Let's hope Ashlyn has a balloon returned, and believe me, if she does you will hear about it here.

Alan

1 comment:

Charli said...

Yay! I guess when I send my balloons out I should stick a little piece of paper in there with the e-mail on it, huh? So the finders can e-mail you? Or do I just e-mail you when I get the postcard back?

Do you think it will work as well in the big city? I mean, we have so much litter... Still I have to try it. I hope I can figure out the mechanics.